Kevin Daley is 5th generation farm owner, a former Republican State Representative, and is running for State Senate in the 31st District.
Meet Kevin Daley
Former State Representative Kevin Daley is a Pro-Jobs, Pro-Family Values, Pro-Life, Pro-2nd Amendment Republican who believes “We the People” must be in charge of our government. He has a lifetime reputation for hard work, integrity, and common sense.
- Michigan Right-to-Life
- Michigan Farm Bureau
- National Rifle Association
He has a proven record of effective management and has been an elected leader for over 30 years. Kevin is also a fifth generation farmer who believes in promoting our area’s agricultural assets. He has traditional family values, and has been married to his wife Debbie for 39 years.
THE 31ST SENATE DISTRICT
Senate District 31 is comprised of the counties of Bay, Lapeer, and Tuscola. Within those counties the district contains more than 145 townships, cities, villages, and communities with a population of approximately 248,000 residents. These are the individuals and communities Kevin is running to serve.
Tuscola County is a county located in the Thumb region of the of Michigan. The county is home to over 55,729 citizen. The county seat is the city of Caro.
Kevin Daley’s Background
Kevin previously represented House District 82, which consisted of Lapeer County. He finished serving his sixth year in the Michigan House of Representatives, where he also served as the chair of the House Agriculture Committee and was also seated on the Local Government, Transportation and Infrastructure, and Education Committees.
- 59 years old
- Born & raised in Arcadia Township, Lapeer County
- Lifelong resident of Lapeer County
- Married to wife Debbie for 39 years
- Raised three children
- Has five grandchildren
- Fifth Generation Farm Owner
- Arcadia Township Supervisor, 1995-2008
- Arcadia Township Treasurer, 1989-1995
- Arcadia Township Trustee, 1985-1989
- Arcadia Township Planning Commission, 1983-1985
- Lapeer County Farm Bureau, 38 years
- Former Lapeer County Farm Bureau Board of Directors
- Former Lapeer County Ag Preservation Board
- Former President, Michigan Milk Producers Association, Tri-County Local
- Former Chair, Board of Directors, Lapeer County E.M.S.
- 4-H Dairy Superintendent
- Right to Life of Michigan
- National Rifle Association
- Sunrise Lapeer Kiwanis Club
- Human Development Commission Board of Directors; serving Lapeer, Tuscola, Sanilac and Huron counties
- Board of Directors; Habitat for Humanity of Lapeer-Tuscola Habitat ReStore
- State Representative, 82nd House District, 2009-2014
- Chair, House Agriculture Committee
- House Education Committee
- House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- House Local Government Committee
- Lifelong active member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
- Former Parish Council President
- Knight of Columbus, 3rd Degree
- Stewardship Commission
Join Our Mailing List
Our Team Needs You